I have over 40 years experience of international B2P(eople) Sales, Marketing, Business and Product strategy/development, being responsible for the Export activities at local manufacturing companies (OEM's) in:
- Innsbruck-Austria, as Export Manager-Prokurist (120 employees) 1981-1990
- Melbourne-Australia, as General Manager Sales & Marketing (800 employees) 1990-2001.
- Established and managed, as MD/Partner, in Dubai a daughter company of the Australian entity, covering the Middle East and North African (MENA) market (13 employees) 2001-2008.
2003 the Australian company was purchased by a world renowned Austrian company that is top 20 at the Vienna Exchange.
- Established and managed, as Commercial Director/Partner, a local company in Dubai (11 employees) with 4 partners 2008-2013.
Moved back to Sweden 2011 and started Consult MENA 2012.
Consultant in Region Halland's Timbanken project since it started in 2014 in the following business areas:
Mentor at ALMI Företagspartner Halland (participated in their Mentor training). See https://www.almi.se/halland
External business development consultant at
Företagspartner Halland. See https://www.almi.se/halland
Mentor at Connect Väst
(participated in their Mentor training).
Competence partner for
”Company Accelerator” programs since 2012.
Member in the network Ledande Entreprenörer, where only owners/partners can join.
Member in the network
Hallands Företagare. See https://hallandsforetagare.se/
- Was official cooperation partner for Middle East at South Swedish Chamber of Commerce between 2013-2018,
when the partner program was scrapped.
Consult MENA assists companies with upgrade of your B2P(eople) sales/business development, internationalisation, marketing, product development, trade mark/design protection, public procurement, business strategies and board/advisory board assignments.
Fluent in English, German and Swedish (incl. business correspondence).